Does your business sell smaller, high-priced objects that should be locked in a small display cabinet? If yes, these collectible cabinets are right for you. The small display cabinet features a lock so that valuable objects cannot walk away while you are not looking. That means these knickknack cabinets pay for themselves quick by keeping your objects safe from shoplifters! The small display cabinet is crafted from tempered glass or clear Lucite. Collectibles, jewelry, and other small objects may be placed in these displays to restrict who handles the objects as well, which reduces breakage in your shop. The small display cabinet, also referred to as a curio cabinet or collectible cabinet, fits nicely on a countertop so you and your employees are able to access the displayed objects with ease. Many businesses use these cabinets because they can provide safety for objects in an eye-pleasing way. The small display cabinet is the perfect countertop display! Buy your displays today! DisplayCabinets.us.com sells these alluring small display cabinets to take the worry out of displaying jewelry, collectibles, and other small or fragile objects. Buy Wholesale Small Display Cabinets Online and save! See our home page to view the many categories!
What types of small display cabinets are accessible?
- These collectible and knickknack cases are made of either glass or Lucite. Each style provides years of use. The longstanding acrylic is crystal clear and provides a softer surface on which pieces rest. This is especially alluring to those that display glass merchandise. The glass units are made of tempered glass, that is highly resistant to cracking and breaking.
- The glass curio cases are constructed with MDF bases and covers in three alluring finishes. The cabinets are finished with black, cherry, or silver veneers that bring an upscale look to every business. These tall cabinets have three shelves that are easily obtainable by staff.
- The glass displays also benefit a hinged door that locks to ensure a secure display, even if your attention is taken away from the case. Tempered glass makes these cabinets difficult to break, which means they will last for many years to come.
- Final touches of these glass units are the mirrored base and the lighted tops! Halogen lighting brightens up every item in your display making crystal or silver shine as well ensuring that customers can see every item with ease. The mirrored bottom draws extra attention to those merchandise displayed on the lower shelf and adds to the upscale appearance of the collectible cabinets..
- The acrylic knickknack cases benefit varying case styles including hexagonal and octagonal displays as well as rectangular boxes with either straight or slanted fronts. These lovely displays highlight displayed objects easily with their open design and clear top and base. Access to objects is from the rear, which you can keep securely locked at all times.
- The acrylic collectible showcases benefit either two or three shelves and may rotate to allow maximum view of all displayed merchandise.
Display cabinets give a polished look to every business. The longstanding cases, either as stand-alone units or categorized together, can turn a cluttered space into a highly grouped, aesthetically pleasing environment that is pleasurable to shop in. While deterring theft, placing objects in a locked knickknack case creates dialog between your staff and the consumer to make the shopping experience pleasant and personal. Display cases also separate the browsers from the shoppers. You will know instantly if someone is interested in buying or just browsing when they ask to see something in a display case. You will also be able to learn just what that consumer is looking for to help direct them to the right collection. That's why you will often see these display cases in antique malls, department stores, jewelry stores, and other venues.
Find the display solutions you need online at DisplayCabinets.us.com. Choose from among the many models of these small collectible cases or choose a wall cabinet, or floor cabinet. Our catalog features stand alone towers with both classic and modern designs that may be placed anywhere in a showroom. Our company also sells tower units designed for mounting on a wall, corner units, and our largest models, the knickknack collection. Finishes include cherry, golden oak, black coffee, maple, silver, and rosewood. Many benefit a wood construction with glass or Lucite walls. Others benefit a metal construction with glass or acrylic walls. Check out or best sellers now!
Buy from the display cabinet experts now! At DisplayCabinets.us.com, we shop the globe to find quality display cases at affordable prices. Our buyers are constantly searching for curio cabinets that are both functional and alluring. These smaller collectible cases are just a small part of our huge web based selection. Peruse our catalog now to see the many in stock display cases we have to offer! Choose from countertop models or floor models!. We have them all! Have inquiries about our cases? Contact our call center at 1-800-572-2194 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or, if you prefer, chat with one of our knowledgeable consumer service representatives online! Just click on the "live chat" icon Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for instant communication via text messaging. We also accept E-mails 24 hours a day, seven days a week that we respond to during our normal business hours. Buy online now and revel cheap, wholesale prices! Buy one! Buy in bulk! Credit cards accepted! DisplayCabinets.us.com is the place to go for quality collectible cabinets at cheap wholesale prices!